Friday, September 10, 2010

a Hawaii wedding on kihei

 Our Hawaiian flower aisle way

Here is our newest beach flower aisle design with a Hawaiian floral motif .
we used local proteas from Haleakala a very special volcano here on Maui , we also use red and pink torch ginger . this hawaii maui beach location is on the beautiful spot of Makena ...
the bride Stephanie was so gorgeous in the Hawaiian flower circle when she got married that we featured her on our website you may view the photos here www.happyweddingshawaii.com

Betty Jo :  Wedding coordinator /photographer on Maui and Oahu.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Happy Weddings Hawaii,
    I am very interested in a Maui wedding in April 2011. I am looking at package number 1 but would like to know if I can add a plumeria bouquet and a harpist. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture, my sister also got married in a Hawaiian style this year in one of the Chicago venues. we all had flowers around our neck and wrist, I will try to share the pictures here, we even hired a professional photographer for the day, and he was able to capture the beauty of the day perfectly.

    ReplyDelete